Pages

Wednesday 31 December 2014

American Idol Winner Phillip Phillips Is Engaged!

Life Phillip Phillips as one man? Gone, gone, and gone!

The season 11 winner of American Idol is dedicated to his girlfriend Hannah Blackwell, the singer announced on her Facebook and Twitter.

"My best Christmas surprise is it happening," wrote next to a photo of the happy couple showing ring. "We are committed yall!"



The ring finger Blackwell adorn seems to be a solitaire diamond in a gold band. Classic and beautiful.

Phillips and Blackwell began dating long before he began his journey on American Idol. The two met while volunteering at a shelter for women and children in 2009.

"I was a little nervous ordering our first date he has," she tweeted about the difficult beginning of their relationship. "We were so clumsy!"



The Georgia native said after his great American Idol win again in 2012 that Hannah was a great support system from the beginning.

"I was so excited for me and she helped me a lot about this," Phillip spilled. "She has supported me throughout all this. I love her to death!"

Phillips released her second studio album, Behind the Light, last May and traveled with OAR this summer. His single "Gone, Gone, Gone" was used as the farewell song for deleted American Idol season 12 contestants.

0 comments:

Post a Comment