Pages

Thursday 13 March 2014

Phillip Phillips Talks New Single, Return to 'American Idol' Stage (Video)

The season 11 champ debuts "Raging Fire" on the Fox show's March 6 episode. 

Phillip Phillips was full of surprises when he sat down to chat with The Hollywood Reporter just after her new single, "Raging Fire" premieres on the results live Thursday show, especially when it comes to how you felt during your performance on American Idol, her latest release, noting progress in hearing lists and "Home" in the Summer Olympics.

  Phillips did not mess , despite the fact that "Raging Fire" is a new song. " Derek [ Fuhrmann ] , Todd [ Clark ] and I literally wrote that song a week and a half ago. Todd and I were working on a different idea. Had half of the first verse and said let's try something more . was not working , so I said let's go back to the original idea. glad I did because I really like this song. we have mixed and mastered in a few days . a Tuesday, the label says they wanted to put it out the following Monday .

 "PHOTOS: 

 iHeartRadio Concert 'American Idol ' : Colton Dixon, Phillip Phillips and Jessica Sanchez hit the stage in New YorkA lyric video is posted online (see below ) ( . Phillips said he has a " brilliant idea " for video and hopes to have it in production soon. Regarding his second album, the recording is , according to Phillips , "Done " he said : " It's a little heavier , a little darker lyrically and musically , but there are also some good love songs in which there are some different emotions , so I'm excited about it . " .Despite the fact that he has hoarded 20 Billboard No. 1s, Phillips says that when it comes to their positions from the letter: "I 'd rather not know That way , if something goes wrong , no need to worry . . " but does he care about his new single and album reached No. 1? "I'd be delighted, but always expect the worst and hope for the best . That's what I learned growing up ." 

VIDEO : 

Phillip Phillips releases new single, ' Raging Fire'When THR said that will probably have to carry out his first two hits, " Home" and " Gone , Gone , Gone, " at every live show he does for the rest of his life, Phillips responded : " They have helped me put my feet on the ground , so I do not mind playing with them. I could change up what you do not sound like the original versions . "Phillips was also asked how he felt hearing " Home" played during NBC's coverage of the Summer Olympics . " I never got to hear at the Olympics ," he revealed . . " Every time I saw that was not going to play him when he could not see , I would get texts saying, ' I heard your song again. ' Never could catch him! "As for season 13 finalists, Phillips said, " I got to know them. Were very friendly and genuine. Told them to have fun, enjoy and be themselves. And they know what they want from their careers."

0 comments:

Post a Comment